FIRED UP FOR Grilled Cheese
April 1, 2021 by Sea Island Forge
The Masters - it's the holy grail of golf and pimento cheese sandwiches! If you haven't had that white-bread pimento cheese sandwich wrapped in it's signature green waxed paper, you'll just have to take our word for it.
But if like most of us you're watching on TV, here's a Masters-worthy version you can make at home that's a guaranteed hole in one! And the Fiery Pimento Cheese from Callie's Hot Little Biscuit takes it right to the top of the Leaderboard.
Pair with an Arnold Palmer - 3 parts unsweetened iced tea to 1 part lemonade - for the win!
What You'll Need:
- White loaf bread
- Pimento Cheese - we used Callie's Hot Little Biscuit's Fiery Pimento Cheese - they have an amazing Original version too!
Step by Step:
- Spread Pimento Cheese on the bread and top with another slice of bread.
- Melt LOTS of butter on the Griddle and add sandwiches.
- When they are browned to your liking, add more butter to Griddle, flip and toast the other side.
- Give it a little smash with the Spatula.
- Awesome additions - tomato, onion, bacon, avocado, arugula or tell us yours!
We ❤️ seeing our friends making memories around the Kettle! Send us your photos or tag us on social media @seaislandforge.