Fired Up For Fiery Nachos
Ready For a Quick and Easy Fiesta?
For any backyard gathering, this one-pan wonder of cheesy crunchiness is a crowd pleaser! And the best part, it requires NO kitchen prep - just a can opener.
Pop open a cold Cerveza or margarita... ¡Salud!
What You'll Need
- Large Cast-Iron Skillet - Our Two-Handled One is From Smithey Ironware
- Heat Dome or Other Oven/Fire-Safe Cover
- Aluminum Foil
- Can Opener
- Tortilla Chips
- Mexican Cheese
- Can Black Beans - Drained
- Can Fire-Roasted Tomatoes - Drained
- Toppings Like Olives, Green Onions, Cilantro...
- Hot Sauce - We Used Red Clay Original
- Line pan with foil for easy cleanup.
- Layer chips, cheese, beans, and tomatoes.
- Layer again and top with more cheese.
- Place pan on Grill over hot coals. Cover with Heat Dome. This allows chips to soften while the cheese melts and everything gets hot. About 8-10 minutes.
- To finish, top with olives, cilantro, green onions, and Hot Sauce.
Add taco-seasoned beef or chicken to the layers. Top with avocado, pico de gallo, and queso. Serve with guacamole and sour cream.
We ❤️ seeing our friends making memories around the Kettle! Send us your photos or tag us on social media @seaislandforge.